Hire the space used by the Green Room for a workshop or meeting venue. Set in the heart of the coastal town of Porthcawl, a short walk from the seafront, the flexible space above SUSSED Wales provides a great alternative for smaller workshops, performances and meetings up to 30 people. Home made and fairtrade refreshments can be provided.
The space has been successfully used by community groups and for business meetings, performances, readings, talks, lectures, album launches and workshops:
- Free, fast wifi
- Wall mounted large HD TV with HDMI and equipment to display output from laptops/DVD
- PC Projectors also available
- Audio equipment available on request (mics, amplification etc.)
- Flexible seating and table arrangements.
- Bright, pleasant environment with flexible seating and table arrangement.
- Kitchen facilities available
- Central location, nextdoor to banks and late opening stores.