An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to help a community enterprise develop and flourish as part of a sustainable future.
Job Title: SUSSED Wales Community Enterprise Development Coordinator, Porthcawl – funded by Sustainable Wales
Salary: circa £12,000 - £24,000 (pro rata, depending on experience, hours to be agreed) initially for one year.
Send CV and letter of interest to email@example.com by Jan 26th 2016.
The role requires delegation skills, volunteer coordination, communication, sales, administration and IT skills.
Support will also be required for internet sales, membership, outreach & events.
Responsible to Directors of SUSSED and Sustainable Wales Trustees.
SUSSED Wales is based in Porthcawl, CF36 3BG South Wales. Download the full job description (pdf).
The ideal candidate should:
- Be able to motivate a small team to help grow the local enterprise.
- Be flexible, be able to deputise for absent volunteers in their roles and support a rota for Saturday working, as appropriate.
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn more about SUSSED’s core principles and key issues including sustainable development, Fairtrade and ethical consumerism.
- Have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Have excellent communication skills, being able to work in small groups across a wide range of demographics.