“The miracle is this, the more we share, the more we have.” - Leonard Nimoy
This quote really connects with me.
I’ve long believed that sharing leads to abundance.
I believe the more you share the more you free yourself up.
This is how I approach life.
This includes openly sharing yourself and what you have.
And there is a lot we can share.
For example we can share:
- Information including facts, knowledge & experiences
- Feelings including ideas, thoughts, values & attitudes
- Expertise including skills & competencies
- Goods including property, transport, possessions, food & drink
- Energy including inspiration, motivation, empathy & behaviours
- Networks including contacts & connections
In openly sharing trust is key: from self-trust through to societal trust.
I believe that the more we share the more we can start to create a more equal society.
This process of openly sharing involves un-breaking habits conditioned through education and culture.
Let’s get out of our comfort zones and construct a new future where sharing became the norm.